Written by BitPay, Inc.
- Categories: Finance
- Date of release: 02/07/27
- Licence: No Charge
- Software version: 12.12.2
- File Size 112.77 Mb
- Compatibility: Available on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and Mac OS 10, 11 10.9.0
How it works – What is BitPay and how does it work?
What is Great
1. Manage your finances in one app with the secure, open source BitPay Wallet.
2. And you’re using code that’s 100% open source for community testing and audits.
BitPay Features and Description
Latest Version: 12.12.2
Licence: No Charge
What does BitPay do? Manage your finances in one app with the secure, open source BitPay Wallet. You can get up and running quickly with blockchain security. BitPay Wallet ensures that your private keys, as well as your money, are always under your control. The code is open source and available for audits and community testing. BitPay app now supports Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, and Paxos Standard. It also supports ERC-20 stablecoin tokens. These include USD Coin (USDC), Paxos Standard, (PAX), Gemini Dollar, GUSD, and Binance USD. You can create multiple wallets and manage them in-app. Integration for buying and selling bitcoin. – Intuitive multisignature protection for personal or sharing wallets. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.